STEPS TO APPLY
- Inquiry - Please complete the Inquiry Form
- Tour - We require families to join us on campus for a tour and a face-to-face introduction to our program.
- Apply - Create the APPLICATION FOR ENROLLMENT. You will submit the non-refundable application fee online at that time. Please submit your child’s tuition deposit to Calvary Episcopal School's main office via ACH draft or check.
- Assessment/Interview - Depending on age, all students are invited to join us on campus for an academic assessment and/or interview with the Head of School.
- Once the application is accepted and parents have paid the new student and enrollment fees in order to secure their opportunity to enroll, families will be notified of acceptance via email. Enrollment in the current school year will be offered as space is available. Enrollment for the following school year will be offered during the open enrollment window – that schedule can be discussed with the Admin team. CES REFERRAL BONUS INFORMATION, see below.
Re-enrollment form for Priority Enrollment (ends Feb. 14) for current students enrolled, siblings, and children and grandchildren of Calvary Episcopal Church members. $50.00 non-refundable registration fee and tuition deposit.
CES Referral Bonus Information
Beginning in 2022, CES will offer a $500 referral bonus to current families for new students referred and enrolled. This bonus will be paid for new students (defined as a family who has never attended CES in the past). This referral bonus is also available to CES staff members. The CES application for enrollment for new students will include a section for referring families or staff to be named.
CES staff members will be paid through regular payroll. Families who pay annually will have the option to receive a check or an account credit. Families who pay monthly will receive an account credit.
Calvary Episcopal School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Calvary Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.